This is the first scrap quilt I made, I thought I would use up all my scraps on this one full size quilt. I was wrong. I had enough blocks left over to make a throw quilt, which Lisa and Mike have. The pattern is call Double Four Patch: Echoing Squares, from the book by Lynn Roddy Brown Simple Strategies for Scrap Quilts. In 2008, I made this full size quilt, 4 various throw size and one baby quilt all out of scrap fabric. I started 2009 out by making 3 more scrap various sizes throw quilts. I still have fabric left over. Is there no end to the left over fabric?
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! You still have left over fabric? hard to believe considering how much you used already.
ReplyDeleteOh well, at least you can use the rest for your next quilt.